[mapguide-users] Specify Shapefile Geometry

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 11 16:05:58 EDT 2006

Hi Rod,

Are you sure that "Shape" is the field with the geometry in it?  In my
experience, shapefiles that are loaded by a Load Procedure use a
geometry column of "Geometry".

Try echoing out the following:

$featureReader->GetClassDefinition()->GetDefaultGeometryPropertyName();

BTW;  Sylvan Lake is cool.  My aunt and uncle have a farm near
Bluffton/Rimbey and I've been there for both summers and ice fishing.
Good memories.

Jason