[mapguide-users] AJAX Layouts Sometimes Don't fully load

triplederby100-propos at yahoo.com triplederby100-propos at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 10:25:14 EDT 2006

This used to happen with me with 1.0RC (.NET+IIS) also. It happened with 1.0 too. It typically happened, as I observed, right after fresh installing the Sheboy.. sample. Behavior was same as what you describe, but task pane also sometimes didn't load (page not found). Repeated refresh of the browser took care of it. I haven't seen this behavior at other times.

Kaarigar