[mapguide-users] Access DB and coord systems

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 31 13:49:12 EDT 2006

I can't see anything obvious from the XML.

What UTM coordinate system are you using?

Does the LL83 data actaully map within the UTM coordinate system? I know
this is a dumb question, but it's possible to mistakenly try to display
Hawaii data from LL83/4 in a UTM for say Montana which will never work.
If the map was orginally created with the data in UTM it's extent was
set to that of the first layer imported. This may not be the full extent
of the UTM coordinate system. Are you sure that when you zoom out the
data isn't in the correct place within the UTM extent and it's just a
zoom issue?

Dave

  _____