[mapguide-users] Access DB and coord systems

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Thu Aug 31 13:58:52 EDT 2006

I am using UTM Zone 12 North Meters.  As you can see from the details below,
the data does draw in the map but the objects are still at there LL
coordinates.  This is data that works just fine in a Mapguide 6.5 install
doing the same basic thing.  The data is in the right part of the world.

We had our local Autodesk dealer try to do something similar and they had
the same problem.

The Server is Enterprise 2007 and the Author software is Studio 2007.  Works
the same on open source server.

  _____