[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Fri Jul 7 15:52:47 EDT 2006

>>Well, a simple work-around would be to not press the 'get' button and just
type in your value

That was actually the initial approach I used.

the fieldname="the first value"

I kept doing it till all is done.

When I refreshed the map, I don't see the symbols representing each value on
the layer.

So, when I went back to verify that everything was done correctly, I got the
following error:

"This filter contains the following advanced element(s)
the named property is not available in this layer:

myplace:

Cannot leave advance mode until the expression is corrected"

BTW: myplace is a field name with several different values.

I use star as symbol with different colors to depict different value.

I then decided to use the "Get from" method which resulted in the error I
posted earlier.