[mapguide-users] WMS and MapGuide Enterprise 2007 problem

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Jul 9 21:50:56 EDT 2006

Paul,
Thank you.  That was very helpful.  It didn't even occur to me to go ahead
and save the file and look it...... I agree that if text/xml was sent back
to the browser in the case of errors, this kind of trouble-shooting would be
a lot easier.

The contents of that XML do reveal a problem:

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
 <ServiceException code="InvalidSRS">
  The spatial reference system specified is not supported. (Found
SRS=EPSG:4326)
 </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

I read through some of the information in the readme about enabling MapGuide
WMS to use unsupported SRS codes, but that doesn't seem to apply here.  It
looks like there may be a problem with the  EPSG:4326 coordinate system
definition in the OgcWmsService.config.awd file?

Andy