[mapguide-users] Mapguide in a disconnected environment

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Jul 21 11:41:02 EDT 2006

Hi, mapguide 6.5 and mapguide open source can use shapefiles.  We are using
shapefiles all the time.  You might want to consider trying to use dwfs in a
disconnected environment. There are very good dwf editing tools for working
with dwfs. Perhaps tools could be made to allow gps live data to communicate
with the dwfs.   I think this is possible.  All that is needed is a good
programmer and a little time.