[mapguide-users] Map Guide Inconsistent Performance

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Jul 24 12:17:15 EDT 2006

I get pretty poor performance too (I'm using the DWF viewer). I've
noticed a serious decrease in speed when you use filters on your data,
and when you use thematic layers. I had thought that maybe it was the
ODBC FDO, but maybe not, since you're using SDF's....

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*