[mapguide-users] MG Opensource config issues

kenny at keniginc.com kenny at keniginc.com
Sat Jun 24 10:34:41 EDT 2006

list,

hate to keep bothering you about this but i am pretty stuck in the
early stages of this data loading process.

I have followed the instructions on the gettingStarted.pdf manual to
load a couple of sample data via the studio.

But so far, when I click on any of the layers per the manual to style
the appearance of the layer, I keep getting an erron on the web.config
file.

The error pretty much has problem with the authentication mode of the
mapagent.

the authentication mode on web.config is: <authentication="None">

When I installed the MG OS, i let the installer install and config it
for me since I am using the .net framework to code it.

What am i doing wrong?

I done several searches on the forum about this but came up empty.
Please guys help me to get through this.

thanks very much in advance