Real data using .NET sample

Pocono bill at POCONOGIS.COM
Sun Jun 25 22:19:37 EDT 2006

I finally have a map with my data working with the .DotNetSample.aspx however
I'm having a problem with the find Parcel not working with my data. Has
anyone figured out what needs to be changed to work with real data? I'm
looking to use the find parcel by name,  address, or parcel ID.  Any Clues?

I also noticed the pins are supposed to be LL wgs84 and my data is in PA
State plane South Feet NAD83, can Mapguide OS handle this?

Thanks..