[mapguide-users] PHP to ASP - dotnet namespace problems

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 28 12:47:40 EST 2006

Looks like you have two PHP installations on your machine - the MapGuide
one and one in C:\PHP.  The latter has precedence in your path.  What
version is that PHP?  Could it possibly be interfering with the MG
version of PHP?  If you move the MG path entries (C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\...) higher up does that have any effect?

%SystemRoot%\system32;
%SystemRoot%;
%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Php;
C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\bin;
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;
C:\PHP;
C:\PHP\ext;