[mapguide-users] error providers

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 8 18:39:37 EDT 2006

Hi Oscar,

So, you can add an SHP or SDF data source, but not establish a data connection?  This is probably because out of the box there are no providers for basic data connections.

Because you're on Windows, you can download previews of some (mix of proprietary and OS) here:

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=35&expandFolder=35&folderID=4

There are instructions for integrating these providers into server in each zipfile.  Careful, because only the OSGeo providers will be distributed in source form, the rest will be part of Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise.

Jason