[mapguide-users] error providers

carpetascatastro at laplata.gov.ar carpetascatastro at laplata.gov.ar
Mon May 8 19:02:13 EDT 2006

hi Jason

i downloaded and installed the files following the txt, but it doesn't work. I
don't understand why. The conection data window remaind empty in MapGuide
Studio.
What could it be.

providers.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<FeatureProviderRegistry>

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.SHP.3.0</Name>
    <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for SHP </DisplayName>
    <Description>Read/write access to spatial and attribute data in an ESRI SHP
file. </Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.0.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.0.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>C:\Archivos de
programa\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\ShpProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.SDF.3.0</Name>
    <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for SDF </DisplayName>
    <Description>Read/write access to Autodesk's spatial database format, a
file-based personal geodatabase that supports multiple features/attributes,
spatial indexing, and file-locking. </Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.0.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.0.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>C:\Archivos de
programa\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\SDFProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

</FeatureProviderRegistry>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<FeatureProviderRegistry>

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.ODBC.3.0</Name>
    <DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for ODBC</DisplayName>
    <Description>Read/write access to ODBC-based data store. Supports XYZ point
features.</Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.0.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.0.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>C:\Archivos de
programa\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\FdoOdbc.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

thks.