[mapguide-users] Adding URL and tooltip to generated layer

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Tue May 16 18:06:16 EDT 2006

Alain:

Not sure.  The layer is selectable.  I didn't see the addition of
maptips and hyperlinks when creating new layers/markers.  I would like
to create these on the fly along with the markers.  I can create
Property Definitions, but didn't see a documented way to create the

I guess I could use another method of substituting values in a
pre-formed XML layer file.   Just not sure if this is possible to add
maptips/hyperlinks programmatically.

- Juan