[mapguide-users] Linux and raster support?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Nov 12 13:32:50 EST 2006

Frank,
For the KG project, ECW and MrSID support is not needed at this time, only
JPG.  Those were just a couple of my own test images from one of my existing
MGOS sites that I was playing around with.  I do see support for these
formats being generally important to other users, however, so I'm wondering
if the external components or whatever is needed can be added to subversion
at some point?

Thanks.

Andy