[mapguide-users] Mapguide Enterprise Install

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Wed Nov 15 12:51:20 EST 2006

That's nice for those that have an ADN account, but what about those
organizations that don't have one?   Are you now required to purchase an
ADN sub for testing the licensed and purchased copy of Enterprise on
your test/development environment?

Juan Butler - Senior Programmer/Analyst
GIS Applications
Pinellas County Information Systems
jpbutler at pinellascounty.org

Please note: All mail sent to and from Pinellas County Government is
subject to the Public Records Law of Florida.