'Resource not found' is killing me

Buscher, Shane Shane.Buscher at nngco.com
Thu Nov 16 18:57:39 EST 2006

I get the error below when trying to open my site, which in the past was
working fine.  When I use the GetResourceContent in the MapAgent to
check if the same resource exists, it does!  So how come the mapagent
tool can verify the existence, but my app can't?  Please help.

Resource was not found: Library://VTS/Layouts/ValveTracker.WebLayout
Resource was not found: Library://VTS/Layouts/ValveTracker.WebLayout
Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at
line 476 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\resource\Resource
DefinitionManager.cpp

Regards,

Shane