SetFilter filter function exceptions with sdf

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:29:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Has anyone had any problems using the built in filter functions for
the OSGeo.SDF.3.1 provider via the Mapguide 1.0.1 api?

The capabilities show they are supported but I get the following
exception when trying to use them to filter a Select operation:

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Function not supported
- MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpSelectFeaturesSpatial.Execute line 115 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\feature\OpSelectFeaturesSpatial.cpp
- MgServerSelectFeatures.SelectFeatures line 217 file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures.cpp

Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid. Here's the php code:

$queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
$queryOptions->AddComputedProperty("MyMax", "max(FeatId)");
$featureClass = $layer->GetFeatureClassName();
$featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($featureSourceId,
$featureClass, $queryOptions);

The featuresourceid points to a session feature source which
references a valid sdf file. I've also tried going the SelectAggregate
route and I've tried other functions listed in the sdf capabilities
xml with similar results.

zak
--
Zak James