[mapguide-users] Unexpected Error in contacting site URL

Campbell, Keith A keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Thu Oct 12 10:05:48 EDT 2006

Thanks Bill.

Yes, I do get the XML listing of resources.

There are no relevant error messages in the logs.

However, the operating system permissions on the folders have now been
altered to give access to the Internet Guest Account and this has
allowed me to connect. I do get a permission denied message when I try
to preview a layer though, so something is still not right.

Keith