[mapguide-users] RE: RE: PHP version

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 18 11:08:25 EDT 2006

The first links (the tar files) are source code.  You need to install
the executable packages which are a bit further down the list.

If you can't log into the administrator, then there's definitely
something wrong with your installation.  Let us know when you get the
old version uninstalled and 1.0.2 installed.  In your case, you will
likely want to choose IIS integration.

Jason