PHP version

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:49:32 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

I have reinstall everything and now everything works perfect. thanks for
your guidance.
By the way, do you know how to adding symbols(pin point) on to the map?
can I know what are the step. I am learning on it using php as the
development tools now .
I am looking forward for your reply and thank you once again.

regards,
Kencana