[mapguide-users] Re: maplab or mgstudio??

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 00:38:24 EDT 2006

thanks for replies..

i want to simplify my question. Actually i need to know either i still
enable to create a web layout without mgstudio or not..i want to start my
web base project from gathering data until i publish the map into website
without mgstudio..just using web studio..it is possible? it's that all i
want to know..thank you