[mapguide-users] MapGuide Java with Apache and SSL setup and configuration

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 3 11:01:16 EDT 2007

Out of the box, MGOS does not support SSL with Apache/Tomcat.  The httpd
files need to be modified to add the SSL configuration.
I have done this, but using IE 6 I get the msg saying This page has both
Secure and Unsecure data, even though I am going through Apache with the
SSL certificate.
Going through the code I think it has to do with how the templates are
coded and how each access the different frames.
Anyone else try to get SSL working with MGOS and get it to work with IE
6 where it doesnt show the popup saying Both Secure and non secure data
exist do you wish to show the unsecure data?
Again any help or insight is appreciated.

-scott