[mapguide-users] MapGuide Java with Apache and SSL setup and configuration

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 3 11:23:41 EDT 2007

I found the problem.  I think this should be included in the next release.
There are 3 places were Frames or IFrames are used with out a 'SRC' element
ajaxmappane.templ  - InitContextMenu() and InitToolbarFlyouts()
framesettaskbar.templ - <frame name="scriptFrame
framesetnotaskbar.templ - <frame name="scriptFrame

Without the src element, using https IE shows the following message
This page contains both secure and nonsecure items.
More info on the message can be found here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261188

-scott