[mapguide-users] Overlapping labels for points

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 3 12:04:54 EST 2007

Hello all,

I've been working with MapGuide OS for some time now and I've noticed a
problem with labels for points overlapping.  I have attached an image
with an example of the problem I'm having.  The Layers were created with
MG Studio, and I'm using MGOS 1.2.

While the attached image shows labels from several layers (same SDF
feature source, different attribute filters), I have confirmed that the
problem also happens with labels in the same layer.  Has anyone seen
this before?  Is there a solution?

Thanks,
Christy