[mapguide-users] Overlapping labels for points

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Dec 3 12:19:06 EST 2007

Am I right in saying that your layers labels are not 'dynamic'? In MG
Studio, in the same area that you edit your label settings, you can
specify some additional settings....If you set them to be dynamic, they
shouldn't overlap - but that will cause some to not show up, until you
zoom in.

Andrew

Christy Nieman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been working with MapGuide OS for some time now and I've noticed
> a problem with labels for points overlapping.  I have attached an
> image with an example of the problem I'm having.  The Layers were
> created with MG Studio, and I'm using MGOS 1.2.
>
> While the attached image shows labels from several layers (same SDF
> feature source, different attribute filters), I have confirmed that
> the problem also happens with labels in the same layer.  Has anyone
> seen this before?  Is there a solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Christy

	*Andrew DeMerchant*