[mapguide-users] Connecting to Mapguide

Tim Carr ttc at GoColumbiaMO.com
Thu Feb 1 17:51:53 EST 2007

>>> "Jason Birch" <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> 2/1/2007 4:41 PM >>>

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 14:30
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Connecting to Mapguide

I hit go
then get the log in box
I then enter
Administrator for user name
and
admin for password.
That is when I get the can not connect to site popup.

I currently do not have service packs installed  on this laptop. Do
you
feel that this could be a problem?

>>> "James H. Murphy" <jhm at alacad.com> 2/1/2007 4:25 PM >>>
Ok and when you click go after entering http://localhost:8008/mapguide

for the site name and asks for the user and password you only get a
can't connect to site error?  Do you have SP3 for Map installed?

James Murphy
Applications Engineer
ALACAD
 (205)444-3100