[mapguide-users] Building SHP on Linux

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Mon Feb 12 13:59:58 EST 2007

I was trying to do teh SHP provider seperately since that was the only one not built. I had to do:
export FDO=<install directory>/Fdo
export FDOUTILITIES=<install directory>/Utilities
export FDOTHIRDPARTY=<install directory>/Thirdparty

I will being trying that as soon as I can.

I am on Freenet IRC #mapguide if anyone wants to talk Linux. If I can't get this stuff working on Linux by Tuesday I am not sure how much more I will be trouble shooting.

Chris