[mapguide-users] King.Oracle FDO Provider ORA-12705 error

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Feb 22 08:02:24 EST 2007

I came on this issue in situation where it was installed stanadard
Oracle client previously (as usually described on www if you search for
that error).

Solution was to rename or delete that nls_lang entry ( as suggested on
www).

If you still have standard Oracle client installed on machine you can
also use King.oracle for standard Oracle client version.

Haris