[mapguide-users] Guestion about speedup mapguide, diferent domainname to mapagent.fcgi.

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 28 15:04:34 EST 2007

Another theory that I am thinking about at the moment... what if one
makes a virtual web server folder out of the directory where tiles are
generated? This way tile pngs will be directly accessible via http
without going through either MapGuide's server or web  components, at
the cost of certain assumptions (one base layer group only in the map,
no changes to the map will be detected).

Traian