[mapguide-users] 1.1.0 and WFS?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jan 25 14:58:20 EST 2007

Good detective work Tom.  That was it.  I removed all of my raster data
source references in the repository which had previously used the Autodesk
raster provider.  Apparently, when the WFS GetCapabilities request
enumerates all of the site data sources to see if they are published to WFS,
it chokes on ones that reference a non-installed FDO provider.

Thanks for all of your help.

Andy