[mapguide-users] Preliminary MrSID and ECW Support

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Mon Jan 29 19:47:13 EST 2007

Chris Tallman wrote:

"I have my data connected to a folder containing multiple MrSid files.  Only the first image alphabetically displays on the map.  Have I missed a step is anyone else seeing this behavior?  Also does the aerial need to be on the local system, I can't seem to get the image to display if I map to a network folder."

I'm seeing somewhat similar things. I can't display data from a network folder, even though the Mapguide Service is running under an account that has network access. Testing the connection works fine, just no images are drawn in a Map Preview. So far, for multiple images in a folder, I'm only seeing the first two alphabetically (out of 3)*. I also get the errors when renaming or redefining the data connection folder.

* Files are Tile9.sid, Tile10.sid, Tile11.sid. Only tiles 10 and 11 are drawn. The tiles are all valid and display in Arcview.

Marc Pfister