[mapguide-users] RE: MgTileService - GetTile - Cannotestablishconnection

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jan 30 19:21:00 EST 2007

Originally I was thinking for viewing higher resolution tiles or generated
images but now realize that wouldn't help since screen resolution is 96 dpi.
But, yes, for printing purposes it could be handy.  I guess if the option is
available in the mapagent operation, it seems like it would make sense that
it would also be available directly in the API if possible.

Andy

  _____