[mapguide-users] Using elevation / height information in mapguide (srtm)

RichBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:47:43 EDT 2007

Eduard,

It sounds like a similar problem to what I had.  Mine, however, was using
SID raster data.  I can't tell if yours is exactly the same since I am not
extremely knowledgeable on this subject and using the info given, but the
following thread might be of help.  It fixed mine perfectly.  This was on
1.1.0 version so if yours is not, then it might be different.

http://www.nabble.com/SID-Raster-Problem-tf3853167s16610.html#a10918776

Good luck.

Rich