[mapguide-users] MapGuide Interactive Crash

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jul 16 02:58:03 EDT 2007

It would appear that the interactive version does not have permission to
do an initial clean of the repository.
Perhaps you run it with a limited account? I have not tried vista, but
on Windows XP and 2003, the service runs under "Local Service" and has
close to Administrative rights. You should be able to right click your
.bat file and select the "Run As..." option to run it as Administrator.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S