[mapguide-users] nstalled mapguide 1.20rc2 and got the Sheboygan.mgp up and running; and next ...

david hon davidb.hon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:04:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed mapguide 1.20rc2 and got the Sheboygan.mgp
up and running. The tile-server feature is what prompted my efforts and
I am very pleased to get it working.

Are there other sample/example (contribs?) '*.mpg' packages available?
I am interested in a full globe lat-lon grid, continent/ocean/river/lakes
and geopolitcal boundaries and place names — but I don't really need
streets or highways, etc. If no such '*.mpg' is available, how do I
create it?

I just need a tiled wms that allows be to overlay the above with
satellite images. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Cheers,

–david