[mapguide-users] Mapguide with Apache/Tomcat | Layers not loading

Abhinav Katoch abhinav.katoch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:21:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm just installed Mapguide with Apache/Tomcat on a Window XP SP2 PC
and followed all of the steps that I thought were applicable. When I
try to run the sample application "ajaxviewersample.jsp" the layers
don't seem to load up and I see little question marks right next to
the layer names.

I tried the PHP install on another PC with similar specifications and
it seemed to work fine.

I've looked through the documentation again and again just to
validate the I've configured things properly; any pointers in helping
me resolve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Abhinav