[mapguide-users] RE: Raster Support

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 14 10:42:31 EDT 2007

Ori,
Sounds like you have not yet created the map, see this section of that
document:

"The layer definition preview will not show the raster. In order to preview
the data, create a map definition and set the extents of the map to contain
the raster data. If the extents are set correctly the raster data should
show in the preview."

Andy