[mapguide-users] RE: Raster Support

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 14 11:17:23 EDT 2007

Andy Morsell wrote:
> Ori,
> Sounds like you have not yet created the map, see this section of that
> document:
>
> "The layer definition preview will not show the raster. In order to preview
> the data, create a map definition and set the extents of the map to contain
> the raster data. If the extents are set correctly the raster data should
> show in the preview."

Andy,

But that problem was supposed to have been resolved by later changes of
mine. I'm not exactly sure if that made it into the latest 1.1 binaries
I posted or not.

BTW, I've moved the various wiki notes on the fdogdal provider to:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

Anyone with an osgeo userid should be able to login and improve it.

Best regards,