[mapguide-users] SDF SQL Thematic issue

Mapstat mapstat at exemail.com.au
Tue Jun 19 01:21:19 EDT 2007

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble with SDF and ODBC connections. I have a SDF
file with 200 polygons which I want to colour thematically from an SQL
table. I complete the extension and join on a primary key but when they
display only some of the 200 colour. If I zoom in the colouring seems to be
random ie ones that are coloured then are not. I have run SQL profiler to
look at the select query passing to SQL and it seems to be limited to 100
records. Is there any parameters I can change to fix this or is it a bug?