[mapguide-users] RE: 1.2.0 RC1 Unable to Create Unmanaged Feature Source

WCT stephen.park at westerncorrosion.com
Wed Jun 20 16:37:16 EDT 2007

That process is running under local system. I should indicate that I never
got far enough to be able to define where the resources were stored. I have
a bunch of .shp files sitting in a local directory outside the library that
I had intended to use, system has full rights to the directory.

I did run a FileMon to see if there were any filesystem access errors but
didn't see anything obvious. Also and perhaps unrelated, I did create an
External Files Alias using Mapguide Site Administrator. This does not show
up anywhere in WebStudio however & I suspect I may need to be using Mapguide
Studio 2008 Beta to be able to use the resource I defined (???).

Regards,

Steve