[mapguide-users] How to deal with data served by ArcIMS with WMS

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Thu Mar 1 12:49:26 EST 2007

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:00:23 -0800, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>
wrote:

> WMS has a rather ambiguous interface called "GetFeatureInfo".  I don't
> believe that this is supported within MapGuide though, so anything you
> did with this would have to be custom code.

I have tested the WMS GetFeatureInfo interface with MapGuide and had
enough success that we have a proposal pending to upgrade a client's old
MapGuide LiteView site to use MapGuide Open. This was done using 1.0.2 --
we haven't checked 1.1.0 to see if anything has changed.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.