[mapguide-users] IE, AJAX and Tooltip Images

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Mar 13 18:07:30 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

I haven't seen that before with non-image HTML in the tooltip.  I played
with it for awhile on my end and could not replicate that using HTML <table>
elements.  It may have to do with the speed of the data retrieval through
FDO during the individual AJAX call backs.  If it is slow enough to respond,
I could see where the behavior may be similar to what I'm seeing with
images.

I did enter a ticket into Trac for this, so hopefully we'll see some
attention to this item in the near future.

Andy

  _____