[mapguide-users] Suitable Database for MapGuide using FDO

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:53:05 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am devleoping Election GIS System using MapGuide and my client requirment
is to update data during run time. Example :- Suppose today we have 30
booths in one district and next year it would increase by 10. then how will
i display on layer, right now i have only one solution of this problem is
that create new SHP file and place in MapGuide manually. But my client
requirment is updation should be Run time automatically. Is it possible
using FDO ? if yes then which database will be suitable for MapGuide ? and
please give me detail how will i use FDO in MapGuide. Please help me. I am

Thankyou in Advance

Dhirendra Kumar