[mapguide-users] Solution for MGServer.exe hanging on Service Start?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon May 14 12:26:44 EDT 2007

First, back up your repositories folder.  Then, delete all of the files in
the root of the Repositories\Site folder.  Then, start the MapGuide service.
Assuming it starts, it will rebuild the repository database files that were
corrupted.  This has worked for me in the past, but is certainly not
guaranteed to fix your problems.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com