[mapguide-users] MySQL Connection Error (module LIBMYSQL.dll)

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:18:17 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to Connect MapGuide with MySQL 5.0.22, But when i click on Data
store option then i get Error:- An Exception occured in FDO component. The
runtime was not found (module LIBMYSQL.dll).<br> But i already copy
libmySQL.dll from location c:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin  to
c:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin and under FDO Directory also.
But Still i am getting same ERROR !!! Please any one help me, what should i
do ? Thankyou in Advance

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar