[mapguide-users] RE: MySQL Database Feature Source Cordiante System

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Tue May 29 08:59:01 EDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

First i want to give you thankyou for your quick replay. Acording to you
when i go to create Layer then i can view only  Data resource used in this
layer  field and select saved Datasource name and i save this layer as a
same name of Datasource But i am not getting tables name individually and
after that i make map using this layer then i can view only Coordinate
system option and initial view option for initial Zoom setting option  But i
am not getting any option for center coordinate. For Information i am using
MGOS 1.1.0, MySQL 5.0 and Autodesk mapguide studio 2007.So please help me.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar