[mapguide-users] Change shape of polygon...

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Mon Nov 19 03:15:35 EST 2007

hi Keiko!

That is great what you are doing...this solution (plug in) is very
await for all MG user...

I try make my soluton who base on postgresql database (whit postgis).

Now i can

1. add new object (point,line,polygon)
2. move it on the map.
3. change shape of added polygon...but....i still have problem whit add
new vertex. I think that is only postgis function who simply add new
vertex to existen polygony (still no results)

i try to put my aplicaton on www.

it is posible to show/get yours code of this aplicaton?

I thing that MGOS sould to try add ability like draw,edit shape,line
etc...as you know many off user(clients) wants to edit (in simply
approach they data whit internet browser.)

Keiko Takagi pisze:
> Maciek and other mapguide users,
>
> We, APPLIED TACHNOLOGY CO., LTD, will release the ad-in library for MapGuide
> Opensource 1.2/ Enterprise 2008, which enable to edit features, including
> change the shape of polygon, line string, and etc. We are sponsor of OSGeo.JP
> (http://www.osgeo.jp)
>
> If you are interested, you may try our demonstration model. Please access to
> the following site.
> http://122.218.96.46/MGAid/main.aspx
>
> At this point, our contents and library are written in Japanese. Please
> refer the attachment to help your transaction. (We may release this in
> English in the future.)
>
> Be noticed that due to the problem of MapGuideOpensource/FDO, data source
> that can write-in is restricted.
> The followings are ploblems that we currently have on creating our library.
> We would be greatful if anyone could find those solutions out.
>
> -How to determine whether a property is null
> http://www.nabble.com/How-to-determine-whether-a-property-is-null-tf4427116s16610.html#a12629044
> -How to Display MultiGeometry
> http://www.nabble.com/How-to-Display-MultiGeometry-tf4486202s16610.html#a12793265
> -restrictions for LayerDefinition
> http://www.nabble.com/restrictions-for-LayerDefinition-tf4709356s16610.html#a13462555
> -inserting a feature into SHP feature source
> http://www.nabble.com/inserting-a-feature-into-SHP-feature-source-tf4573875s16610.html#a13055639
>

> Best regards,
>
> Keiko

Maciej Skórczewski