[mapguide-users] Change shape of polygon...

Keiko Takagi ke-takagi at trk.apptec.co.jp
Thu Nov 15 00:48:19 EST 2007

Maciek and other mapguide users,

We, APPLIED TACHNOLOGY CO., LTD, will release the ad-in library for MapGuide
Opensource 1.2/ Enterprise 2008, which enable to edit features, including
change the shape of polygon, line string, and etc. We are sponsor of OSGeo.JP
(http://www.osgeo.jp)

If you are interested, you may try our demonstration model. Please access to
the following site.
http://122.218.96.46/MGAid/main.aspx

At this point, our contents and library are written in Japanese. Please
refer the attachment to help your transaction. (We may release this in
English in the future.)

Be noticed that due to the problem of MapGuideOpensource/FDO, data source
that can write-in is restricted.
The followings are ploblems that we currently have on creating our library.
We would be greatful if anyone could find those solutions out.

-How to determine whether a property is null
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-determine-whether-a-property-is-null-tf4427116s16610.html#a12629044
-How to Display MultiGeometry
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-Display-MultiGeometry-tf4486202s16610.html#a12793265
-restrictions for LayerDefinition
http://www.nabble.com/restrictions-for-LayerDefinition-tf4709356s16610.html#a13462555
-inserting a feature into SHP feature source
http://www.nabble.com/inserting-a-feature-into-SHP-feature-source-tf4573875s16610.html#a13055639

Best regards,

Keiko

(2007/11/12 18:22)