[mapguide-users] MG 1.1 with Opera?

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:59:06 EST 2007

Okay so this isn't actually hindering my work but I just thought to give it a
whirl on Opera so it came out. I tried the SHIFT+G thing and it appears that
I have to press the key combo *every* time the map renders. So probably
Opera goes out of the window, and so do
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp 1.6%  of traffic.

But I don't think people who have stable applications running on 1.x would
be very willing to upgrade any time sooner, so it's more of a utility than
an incentive, if any one decides to fix it.

Just my two cents.

uXuf